Thursday 20 March 2014

First Post in 2014

Assalamualaikum..
Heyyy....

It's been a long time since i didn't post a new entry. Yea.. i know. I was quite busy this in this three month. Why so sudden?? Entry in english?? I've got an A- in english and i think this is the way i can improve it. And also i've just done my english oral yesterday. 

I'm quite busy this whole year. You know being a form five student is always like that. Not only me. It happen to my friends too. Busy with school, tution and so on. I almost forgoten my blog's password. That shows how long i didn't open my blog.

I cannot always post an entry a day or a week this year. I must focus on my SPM. I did not get staright As for PMR so i must try hard for this coming SPM. Listen for what they had said this morning makes me feel more energetic to study. Haha. Quite funny laa..hurmm.. 

P/s- i like exo this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment