Tuesday 1 October 2024

Why I Love Him

 Hi,

I can’t sleep so here’s me and my justification why I love him and why so hard for me to move on.

First, he’s always there for me. Currently I’m pursuing my master’s degree in Mechatronics. Back to when i started to apply for the course everyone around me told not to do so. Some said it’s not worth it, better for me to take management course. It’ll help to elevate my position. Some worrying I’ll be too stressed and can’t handle it. Some said I’d jumped off the bridge (i know they’re just kidding tapi saya terasa ya). BUT HE’S THERE. The only person who came to me and said “Just do it, take the course you’ve always wanted. I’ll support you and always be here for you. You can do it, I know you can”.

Next, I bought a new car end of April I guess. Everyone came to me and said “Why did you change your car?”, “ Why you took that car, should’ve taken other”, “You know the tires damned pricey, habis la kau”, “How you’re gonna pay?”, “Patutnya jangan tukar kereta lagi. Tunggu and simpan duit dulu.” Bla bla. HE’S THE ONLY PERSON THAT SAID TO ME “I’M PROUD OF YOU” while NO ONE ELSE DID.

He believed in me more than I believed in myself. He’s there for me more than anyone ever did and that’s why my friend it’s so freaking hard to move on.

Sekian, nak tidur!!

No comments:

Post a Comment