Saturday 22 March 2014

Wondering

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
HI AND HELLO



Holiday. Yeah..
There's a week without school but full of homework. That is normal for every student on every holiday. I've loads of homework to do actually. At first I feel so energetic to do my homework but when I'm in front of laptop........................................................................................*_*

You know what. I am wondering. Am I a form five student? The answer is YES!! I've SPM this year. Oh my. I've to study hard to get what I want. Last few week there was a topical test and i've just got a few papers. I think this isn't a good place to tell my marks to everyone.

And for this year I think I had fall in love with Exo.

aren't they cute??
I like D.O and Sehun very much. Not to forget BaekHyun. He's cute to. I did put CNU's picture on my calculator. Hopefully the prefect doesn't find it because if they do i'm gonna be in hot soup. Not so hot laa cause they'll remove the picture and take my name. 

Isn't he cute???



1 comment:

  1. Yes! They are so cute! Heeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love Xiumin! And ship Xiuhan! Haha ><

    ReplyDelete